In this guide, we are going to write on how to do screen mirroring in an amazon fire Tv stick. I bought an amazon fire tv stick a few months ago. Believe me, this is the best gadget till date which I had purchased in terms of online entertainment.
If you too got an amazon fire tv stick and don’t know how to do screen mirroring then this guide is for you. We are going to write on how to screen mirror amazon fire tv stick with android as well as ios mobiles. So Without wasting any time lets get onto the topic.
How to screen mirror android phone to amazon fire tv stick
Screen mirroring from an android phone to amazon fire tv stick is easy. All you need to worry is that your phone must have the inbuilt option of screen sharing or casting. This option is present with different names in different mobile models.
Also Read: Is your iPhone not ringing when calls come in. Here’s a quick solution
In xiaomi Redmi mobiles you can find it as Cast screen. In Samsung and other models you can find it as screen share and in some other models like Meizu you can find it as miracast. All these options work the same and they simply display your mobile screen on to the larger screen. Here’s how to screen mirror android phone to amazon fire tv stick
- Before we start make sure both your android phone and amazon fire tv stick are connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to your mobile settings and turn on the cast screen option (This option is termed differently in different models)
- Now turn on your amazon fire tv stick and long-press home button in your remote. A screen will pop up like below
- You can find an option by name mirroring click on it.
- You can also do it by going to settings > under the display and sounds > enable display mirroring.
- This will make amazon fire tv stick discoverable to nearby devices.
- Now in your mobile under wireless display tap the fire tv stick. Your screen will now mirror onto the tv in just a few seconds.
In some mobile models, you don’t need to connect to the same wireless network. You can simply turn on the data and wifi hotspot and connect your fire tv stick to the mobile hotspot and follow the above steps. If it does not work then make sure both the devices are connected to the same wireless network.
How to screen mirror iPhone to amazon fire tv stick
If you are an iPhone user and looking to screen mirror to amazon fire tv stick then you landed on the correct page. Usually, an iPhone doesn’t connect directly to any device unless it has a built-in airplay feature. We have to install a third-party app in the fire Tv stick. Follow these steps in order to do screen mirroring with your iPhone device.
- Connect both your iPhone and fire tv stick to the same wifi network
- In fire tv stick install an app called Airscreen
- This app will let screen mirroring any ios as well as Android device on to the amazon fire Tv stick.
- Once you have installed this app open its setting and under device name enter a name for your fire tv stick.
- Now in your iPhone click on the screen mirror option.
- Under it, you will find the name of your fire Tv tap on that. Your mobile screen will now start appearing on the Tv
That’s it now you may have learnt how to do in an amazon fire tv stick using android as well iPhone. If you got any queries or any working idea through which you are able to screen mirror amazon fire tv stick using your android device or iPhone do let us know in the comment section below.