In this guide, we are going to know about various issues that arise while using the amazon fire tv stick. We will cover plr_prs_call_failed issue and Amazon Fire Tv Stick not turning On error 5505. Amazon firestick has been a revolution in online streaming content ever since it was launched. Most of the people who don’t know about Fire Tv stick, here are some lines for you.
What is the Amazon fire Tv stick?
Fire Tv stick is a plug and plays dongle that needs active internet connection in order to play online content. It can convert any normal tv to smart Tv. All you need is just an HDMI port on the back of your Tv.
You have to plug it in the HDMI port and connect to an active internet connection probably wifi. After that, you have to download apps like youtube, Netflix, and amazon prime video. There is an inbuilt AppStore from where you can download apps according to your needs. Ok, let’s see some of the issues that arise while using amazon fire tv stick.
Amazon Fire Tv Stick not turning On
- If you are amazon fire tv stick is not turning On make sure that the adapter is rightly plugged in the socket.
- Select the exact HDMI port as the Input source from your remote.
- If you are still greeted with a blank screen try changing the HDMI Port.
- Disconnect the Fire Tv stick from the HDMI port and plug it back in.
- Try checking the adaptor as well as the USB Cable. Restart the Firetv stick by simply pressing down the play/pause button for 5 seconds. You can also do this by going to the settings> Device > My Firestick.
Amazon fire tv stick Plr_Prs_call failed issue
In case if you are facing Plr_Prs_call_failed issue while playing a movie in amazon prime video then simply follow these steps.
- Open settings
- Click on Applications and select manage installed applications
- Select Amazon Prime Video and clear data and Cache of this application
- Now goto home play the movie of your choice from the amazon prime video
This is how to solve plr_prs_call_failed issue in Amazon Fire Tv stick
Amazon Fire Tv stick error 5505/1055 resolved.
If you are getting error 5505/1055 in your amazon fire tv stick then simply follow these steps.
- Goto www.amazon.com
- Under account & lists click on your Content and devices
- Click on settings which is on the top right after your devices tab
- Click on country settings option
- Enter your delivery address.
You can also update this on the Amazon mobile app. If you haven’t purchased this amazing dongle do get one from here BUY AMAZON FIRE TV STICK ONLINE. If you need any help in connecting and setting up your fire tv stick do let us know in the comment section below. You can also reach to us in the comment section if different issues arise.