Hello guys, in this guide I am going to write on how to create Facebook Avatar. Initially, this feature was introduced for the users in Australia, Europe, Canada and New Zealand last year. Now, Facebook introduces a profile avatar feature for users residing in the United States and other countries. Slowly they will roll out this feature to the users across the globe.
Facebook avatar is nothing but a virtual look-alike character that can be used in comments, stories and messenger chats. If you are a Facebook user and like to create your own avatar then you can do it in three ways.
Table of Contents
1.Create Customizable Facebook Avatar using the Fb App
If you are looking to create a Facebook Avatar then simply follow these steps
- Open Facebook App on your mobile and login to your account
- Click on the three horizontal lines present on the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on the see more and select Avatar Option as shown in this image below
- Select your Skin Tone and then click on Next
- Now an Editor will appear on your screen where you can select hairstyle, Face Shape, Complexion, Face lines, Eye shape and Colour, Nose, Makeup, Eyebrows, Body shape, Headwear, Earrings and much more of your choice
- Once you are done with the selection you can preview the avatar on your screen
- You can share it on your Facebook, Instagram and also make it as a profile pic.
This is one way to create your Facebook profile avatar and let’s move on to the next one.
2. Try from your Friend’s profile
If you find the first way a bit difficult then you can do it in a simpler way in the second. All you need to do it search for a friend’s profile who has recently uploaded Facebook avatar as a profile pic. There should be a button on the lower right-hand corner saying Try It. Tap on it and a Facebook Avatar Editor will appear on your screen and then create your own Avatar.
This is how to make an avatar on Facebook using your friend’s profile. This is the easiest way you can create an avatar.
Trying to make one and have been Unsuccessful? you are not alone!
A lot of people are asking for help as they are not able to create their own avatar. Here are some tips that may help you create your Facebook avatar.
- Most of the users complain that they can’t see the Avatar option under the Facebook settings. For all those users make sure you have updated Facebook app on your mobile. Unless you won’t see the option. Updating will solve.
- The next thing is to turn on location. Some users say that when they turn on the location they are able to make the avatars.
Still, if you are not been able to create your own avatar then do it the following way by using third party apps
3. Try using third-party apps to create a Facebook avatar
If you are not been able to create your own avatar then try it this way. It will be helpful to the users residing in other countries where Facebook hasn’t rolled out this feature yet. Facebook avatar is nothing but a cartoon-like character of your own. You can also do it with the help of third-party apps.
Also Read: Best PDF editor for windows 10
There are a lot of third-party apps online that can make your avatar. All you need to do is simply upload your picture on their portal. These apps will create your avatar. There are a lot of apps present in the market. Some apps will do it for free and some will charge. One such app is Photo Frame which you can find it on play store. This app will create your own cartoon-like picture for free up to 10 times. After that, they will charge you some bucks.
This is how you can create your Fb avatar. If you find any other working way by which you are able to make your own avatar do share it with our users in the comments section below. You can also post your queries and suggestions in the comments section below we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you sharing is caring.