Hello, guys if you don’t know how to mirror iPhone to tv without apple tv? then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will post about various methods to screen mirror iPhone to your tv. Usually, the iPhone has got an inbuilt option Airplay through which you can screen mirror multimedia onto your Tv. This option will work only when you have an apple Tv in your home.
There are many ways through which you can cast your mobile screen onto the tv. But I am going to list down only 5 working ways. Let’s get to know about the apps and devices through which we can screen mirror iPhone to Tv without apple Tv
Table of Contents
1.Screen Mirror iPhone to tv without apple tv using AnyCast:
Anycast is a media streaming device that lets you stream videos, music, and photos onto your Tv wirelessly. This device supports standard DLNA. All you have to do is connect this device to the HDMI port of your Tv and start streaming from your mobile. With this device, you can browse the internet, play games, project locally stored media on to the big screen. It costs under $15 and you can purchase it from this link.
>>>>> Buy anycast online from here <<<<<
Once after you purchase it let’s see how to use this device and mirror content from iPhone to tv
- First, plug in the anycast device to one of your Tv’s HDMI Port. Now plug one end of the USB cable that comes along the device to the USB port and the other end to the device. It acts as a power supply to the device.
- There are two modes in the anycast device one is Miracast mode and the other is DLNA/Airplay/Airmirror mode. In Miracast mode, You can connect android devices and in DLNA/Airplay/ Airmirror mode you can connect ios devices. You have to choose the second mode as you are connecting via the iPhone.
- Once you have selected the mode goto the wifi settings on your iPhone. Click on the name of your Anycast device. You are asked to enter the password which in this case is the PSK displayed on the Tv screen.
- Once a connection is made click on the airplay mirroring option in your iPhone and then select Anycast option under it. Now your iPhone screen will appear on to the Tv.
That’s it you can enjoy all your content on the big screen. This is how you can mirror to tv without wifi.
2.Screen mirror iPhone to tv without apple tv using AirbeamTv App
This is one of the streaming apps that lets you easily connect your iPhone to the big screen. Without the need for any additional hardware, you can cast your phone screen to Tv. This is a paid app and you need to pay once after the trial period gets expired. I will let you know how to screen mirror iPhone to Tv using Airbeam.
- Before you start make sure both your Tv and iPhone are on the same wifi network
- Now in your mobile open Airbeam app.
- You have to select your Tv that will appear on the screen.
- Tap on it a popup will appear on your Tv to allow the incoming connection. Once you click on allow your iPhone screen will start appearing on the Tv.
This is how to mirror iPhone to tv using Airbeam without apple tv.
3. Screen mirror iPhone to Tv using Google Chromecast
Google Chromecast is also a plug and play device just like anycast. It will help you screen your iPhone content on to a big screen with some work. You can get under $30 from amazon. I am giving you the link you can buy it from here.
As screen mirroring doesn’t work natively with iOS. All you need to do is plug Chromecast in any one of the HDMI port which will be present on the back of your Tv. Before you start mirroring make sure you turn the Wifi on and connect to it.
Now in your iPhone install Google Home app from the app store. It will let you set up, connect and control devices in your home all from a single app. After a successful connection, you will get updates, reminders and notifications regarding the device. Now once after successful installation on your iPhone. Open it and follow the guide as shown in your iPhone screen.
You have to enter your Gmail account, choose a home and turn on location access. Once you are done with it the app will start looking for devices in your home. All the compatible lights, camera, speakers, Chromecast, and more devices will appear in the list. You have to click on Chromecast and then enter the code that appears on your Tv screen. After that connect to the wifi network to which your Chromecast is already connected. Now you can cast iPhone to your Tv. Most of the time it works but for some, it might not work.
In that case, you can install a TV mirror for Chromecast instead of Google Home and enjoy sharing content from iPhone to Tv. There are also many apps in the AppStore that will let you screen mirror iPhone to Tv without apple tv. This is also one way to cast your iPhone to Tv.
4.Screen mirror iPhone to Tv with Amazon fire Tv stick
Amazon fire tv stick is an online media streaming device with lots of apps and features. One such feature is screen mirroring. You can easily mirror your iPhone to Big screen using this feature. I already wrote an article on it. You can check it here. How to screen mirror iPhone to tv using amazon fire tv stick. If you got any issues or queries do let us know in the comment section there.
5. Screen mirror iPhone to Tv using various apps
There are hell lot of apps in AppStore that promise to screen mirror your iPhone but they won’t. I am going some of the apps that can help you cast your iPhone screen.
- Airpower mirror lets your iPhone cast to Tv. You can get this app from Appstore and use it for streaming your small screen to bigger ones. The only drawback of this app is that the battery won’t long last.
- Reflector 2 works well in casting your iPhone screen to larger screen. You should also give it a try.
- If you got LG, Samsung or Roku Tv then Screen Mirroring – TV Cast works good.
Apart from this, you can also play a video directly onto your smart Tv if it comes with inbuilt Airplay 2. You can see the list of Tv’s that has got inbuilt Airplay-2 server here. That’s it if you got succeeded by a new way on how to mirror iPhone to Tv without Apple tv do let us know in the comments section below. Sharing is caring.